Green Bean Recipe, where we bring you a delightful culinary experience centered around the humble and nutritious green bean. We believe that this versatile vegetable deserves the spotlight, and we are excited to share our collection of delicious recipes that showcase its vibrant flavors and textures.
Green beans, also known as snap beans or string beans, are a fantastic addition to any meal. Not only are they packed with essential vitamins and minerals, but they also add a delightful crunch and a touch of vibrant color to your plate.
- 4 people
- Healthy recipe
- Fresh ingredients
- 1 pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt to the boiling water.
- Add the green beans to the pot and cook for about 4-5 minutes until they are tender yet still crisp. Drain the beans and set them aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the sliced almonds and cook, stirring frequently, until they turn golden brown and fragrant.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute until it becomes aromatic.
- Add the cooked green beans to the skillet and toss them with the almond and garlic mixture.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the green beans and season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Continue to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beans are coated with the flavors and heated through.
- Transfer the Green Bean Almondine to a serving dish and garnish with a few extra sliced almonds if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy this delightful side dish!
Feel free to adjust the seasoning and lemon juice quantity to suit your taste preferences. You can also experiment by adding a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese or a dash of red pepper flakes for an extra kick of flavor.